Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An EPIC Food Pairing!

It's no secret that I am a sucker for reality tv.  I'll happily watch anything Bravo tells me.  But this...this people...this is the stuff dreams are made of (tune in tonight Wed. 2/16 10/9c Bravo Tv).


+


=




MOST EPIC EPISODE EVER!

I am absolutely devastated that my beloved Fabio is no longer competing. Could you imagine him attempting to communicate with Elmo? People that's comedy gold!  The only thing that could make this episode better (mind you I haven't even seen it yet...it's just that safe a bet) is the addition of one 
Chef Pepino Rodrigo Serrano Gonzales

I don't think my little Henson loving heart could handle it, so perhaps we are better off with the trifecta of monsters, Cookie, Telly, and Elmo!  I hope they show up a judges table.  Could you imagine a muppet telling you to "pack your knives and go"?




3 comments:

  1. I really don't think this show could get ANY BETTER. *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Look,I am sorry, ohkeh, but you must pack your knives and go, ohkeh. I will help, I have many appendages."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siiiiiiiii Pepe has 6 appendages, in fact, ohkeh. The better to hug you ohkeh. Pepe loves cooking, but best of all Pepe loves EATING with the ladies, ohkeh

    ReplyDelete