Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Tribe has Spoken

Ok I'm not the biggest fan of "Survivor." In fact, I've seen a measly one episode in the 20 seasons it's been on the air (yes, you read that right, 20 seasons). However, I think Mark Burnett and his buddies over at CBS might be on to something. Instead of voting people off the island, why don't we vote them on? Wouldn't it be lovely if we could simply roundup all the scumbags, ruffians, and ne'er-do-wells, and haul them off to some remote island to fight it out?




Now I know what you're thinking...and yes I'm aware of that place they call Australia. It ultimately worked out for them so I'm pretty sure civil rights advocates wouldn't have much to say about my plan. So here goes...every Thursday I'll set up a poll that you can find to the right of your screen. Feel free to vote on which jackhole you'd like to send packing. I'll keep a running tally and once I'm elected "Princess of Quite a lot" I'll make sure each person gets a one way ticket out of our hair! Hell I may even let Jeff Probst make the weekly announcement on C-SPAN or something. So let the voting begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment